Find your perfect passion
and make a difference
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Date Posted: Jun 28, 2022
People & Culture
EasyDMARC is looking for a Talent Acquisition professional to help attract and recruit talented individuals who will contribute to the growth of the organization. This individual will be responsible for the full recruitment process at EasyDMARC and partner with various hiring managers across the organization to develop their teams.
WHO WE ARE
EasyDMARC is an All-in-1 Email Security solution for securing an organization's domain and email infrastructure. We have been operating on the international market for 3 years now and provide email domain security via DMARC protocol to prevent our clients from financial, data, and customer loss. Our company has recently started operations in the US for the Americas and in the Netherlands for the European market. We are the top-rated DMARC provider on G2. EasyDMARC improves reputation and trust among customers, partners, and employees due to enhanced email security systems.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE EasyDMARC
- Remote. Opportunity to work from home.
- Flexibility. We trust our team to get their work done.
- Professional Development. We invest in every teammate to focus on their learning & development, as well as developmental paid days off.
- Benefits. Start from day one!
- Health & Wellness Priority. Healthy lunch, onsite massage and more.
- Time Off. Vacation, sick, & personal days.
- Family Focus. Extended parental leave with top up and sick dependent days separate from your own.
YOU'LL BE WORKING ON
- Develop the recruitment strategy to source, attract and recruit talent across the world.
- Work with a variety of recruitment tools to create candidate pipelines for roles across the organization.
- Conduct preliminary interviews using standardized screening tools to ensure an equitable hiring process.
- Elevate our employer brand working closely with hiring managers to understand their talent needs.
- Make an impact on the organization by ensuring we have talented individuals who are passionate about EasyDMARC’s success.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 2+ years of experience as a recruitment professional.
- Interested in working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Strong understanding of various recruitment tools and developing hiring strategies.
- Proficient in ATS software.
- Experience working with creating an employer branding strategy.
- Self-starter, team player, and problem solver. Data-driven.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.