- The Services are designed for lawful use only. It is your responsibility to fully understand and appreciate the laws of the United States of America, and the state set out in the paragraph entitled “Choice of Law,” when using our Services.
- You agree to cooperate with us to facilitate your use of the Services. This cooperation includes, but is not limited to, providing us with correct contact and billing information, designing material that is “production ready” and ensuring that you, your employees and/or agents have sufficient technical expertise to understand how to implement the Services.
- We strive to maintain a high level of service, and a lot of customers depend on our high standards of quality. As such, we will not provide Services to those that are using our Services for:
- Hacking, which includes, for example, penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Email phishing, port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card “phishing” techniques are also prohibited.
- Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort by our test tools.
- Uploading or linking to any content that violates another’s right of publicity or privacy.
- We retain the right, at our discretion, to refuse to provide new service to any individual, group or business, or to discontinue providing the Services to you if you, or your customers, have excessive, multiple, and/or repeated violations of our accepted uses.
- We retain the right, at our discretion, to refuse to provide new service to any individual, group or business, or to discontinue providing services if we deem that your services or actions negatively impact the stability of our platforms and/or our ability to provide services to our clients.
Last Updated: 11/09/18
- Copyright Agent
AGOPS SOLUTIONS LLC
1101 E Chevy Chase Dr
Glendale, CA 91205, USA.By phone: +1 818 699 7333
By fax: +1-818-699-7333
By email: ops[at]easydmarc.com