We’re excited to announce our partnership with Acronis to simplify DMARC management for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). This integration will allow MSPs to keep track of their customers’ DMARC ecosystem and compliance in one place without the need for continuous navigation between platforms.
You can now find EasyDMARC on the Acronis Integration Catalog and within the Acronis Cyber Protect application.
What will you be able to do through the dedicated EasyDMARC page within Acronis Cyber Protect?
- Gain visibility of all the domains you’re managing for your customers. The information mirrors your EasyDMARC dashboard, detailing customer and domain specifics, DMARC policy, verification status, and more.
- Track SPF/DKIM/DMARC record status, EasySPF, Managed MTA-STS and TLS Reports, among other things.
- Receive the count of triggered alerts scheduled on the EasyDMARC platform directly in your Acronis Cyber Protect console.
- Access your EasyDMARC dashboard directly from Acronis Cyber Protect for more detailed information.
Who Will Benefit From This Integration?
The integration is available for Acronis customers looking for the ultimate DMARC solution and would like to use it within the Acronis Cyber Protect platform for easy access.
If you already use Acronis Cyber Protect and want to have all your cybersecurity solutions in one place, this is the perfect solution.
More functionality will be coming soon. Here’s what you can expect to accomplish in the future:
- Monitor the DNS record statuses for DMARC, SPF, DKIM, BIMI, MTA-STS, and TLS in easy-to-understand widgets.
- Utilize a comprehensive widget displaying email volume and highlighting threats/unknowns detected in the last 30 days.
To get started, contact our support team at [email protected], and you’ll receive the authentication credentials to activate the integration.
To make the process smoother, we’ve created step-by-step instructions in our Knowledge Base, which you can follow to connect your EasyDMARC account with your Acronis Cyber Protect console. Our integration team will provide all the necessary technical support throughout the process, as well.