PostMark SPF and DKIM Setup: Step by Step
Postmark lets you send traditional and marketing emails with fast deliverability in mind providing API libraries for pretty much every programming language out there. In this informative post we’ll go over how to configure and set up Postmark with DKIM and SPF.
Fortunately configuring Postmark to be DMARC compliant is very easy and can be done in just 3 steps.
Step by step PostMark SPF and DKIM configuration
- First head to Sender Signatures from your Postmark portal and click on DNS Settings
- Here Postmark will provide you with two DNS records that you need to add to your DNS Zone, Copy them.
- And add them in your DNS Zone with the correct Type/Name/Value and hit Save.
You’re done! Click on verify and let Postmark run a quick check and validate everything.
You can start sending emails and you’ll be able to see them under the DMARC compliant tab from your EasyDMARC reports with both SPF and DKIM passing and aligning with your domain.
Note: Wait at least 24 hours to receive the updated reports
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact the EasyDMARC support team at [email protected]
For more 3rd party configuration steps:
- Step by Step Guide: Zendesk SPF and DKIM Configuration
- Shopify SPF Configuration: Step by Step
- Microsoft 365 SPF and DKIM Configuration: step by step
- Salesforce SPF & DKIM Authentication
- SPF, DKIM, DMARC Setup Guide for Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite)
- DMARC, SPF & DKIM Implementation Guide for HostGator
- DMARC, SPF & DKIM Implementation Guide for DreamHost
- FreshDesk SPF and DKIM Setup: Step by Step